Ningbo Shareway I&E Co., Ltd.
Main products:Bistro,Umbrella,outdoor product,beach chair,gazebo
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Hu Jane
  • Company Name : Ningbo Shareway I&E Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-574-87956533
  • Fax : 86-574-87956532
  • Address : Zhejiang,Ningbo,No.1357 Yinxian da dao zhongduan,1209Shi
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 315181

Nordic Walking Stick

Nordic Walking Stick
Product Detailed
1.Description: Nordic walking stick 2.Adjustable length: 85/140cm, 2 sections 3.material: aluminium alloy 6061 + PP & CORK

1.Description: Nordic walking stick2.Adjustable length: 85/140cm, 2 sections3.material: aluminium alloy 6061 + PP & CORK

1Description:Nordic walking stick
2Model No:SWT101AA
3Adjustable length:85/140CM
4Diameter:18/16/14MM
5sections: 2
6Material:durable aluminium alloy 6061
7Grip:PP & CORK
8Weight:230g
9Surface finish:oxidize
10feature: 
11Packing:1pc in a polybag, 6pcs in a inner white box
12Ctn size:87.5x28x23cm/36pcs
13MNQ:2000pcs
14G.W:9.5
15Qty/20'FCL19332
16Qty/40'FCL38664
17Qty/40'HQ 
18OEM:customer design and logo available 
19High quality with competitive price,we offer credit for any defective parts form our goods 

About samples:

The production period is 5-7 days,it all depends.Regarding to new client,you should pay for the sample fees and freight collect.But you can rest assured that the charges can be return to you after you place orders.

 

About the material and description of products

Can be customized according to customers' requirements any specifications for your material product.

1,High tech material:we use 6061/7075/7001 aluminum alloy, carbon fibre, etc.

2.Anti-shock system and anti-slide accessories loaded in out pole,different wrist band and baskets available will make you have a extrem nice feeling on your way of trekking.

3.High tech in design and with adjustable telescopic features make them ideal for summer and winter.1 section,2 section,3 section,4 section 5 section for your choosing.

4.The length of our pole can telescope and expand from 50cm to 140cm,although different item have different length and quantity of sections.

5.Marking or printing the customer's logo name or brand on the product,and the color is optional.

 

 

Function:

1. When you move forward in the rugged mountain road, the trekking pole can keep your body balanced, to avoid the occurrence of falling or stumbling.  

2.When crossing the river, it is equal to your body and increase the fulcrum, and is conducive to the rapid, slippery river balance.

 

3.When uphill, it can help to boost your feet;When downhill,can help reduce vibration of knee and reduce damage to the body.

 

4.When take the mountain road in a bush may be a snake, then you can explore the way in front with a trekking pole, it plays roles to arouse his suspicions.

 

5.When through every village, you can use it to deal with stray dogs.

 

6. If you have a rest,you can use it  to support up to make a simple awning to cover to avoid the sun.

 

7.When winter, snow in low through the trees, you can use it  to play down the snow on the branches, so the snow does not fall to the bodies.

 

8.Some trekking pole can also be used as a camera holder horn in the foot at the same time, if you still love photography, this trekking pole is a good choice.

 

Supply capacity:

Our company for many years been in this industry, with advanced equipment and technology to ensure that the client within the required time to complete production.

 

Packing:

Usually carton packaging, or PE bag with a label. Specifically according to the customer to your needs, you can use any packaging situation

 

1.Customer First

2.Sincere cooperation

3.Mutually beneficial

4.Joint development

 

The terms of payment:

(1)30% deposit by T/T,the rest 70% paid by T/T against the copy of B/L.

(2)Irrevocable L/C at sight.

Nordic Walking Stick



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.